My Promise To You
I, Glenn D. Cohen, M.D., promise:
- To hold a Board Certification in Orthopedic Surgery.
- To hold a Subspecialty Certificate in Surgery of the Hand (CAQ).
- To conduct a thorough assessment.
- To guarantee that you will always be seen by me. Never a P.A. (Physician's Assistant) or N.P. (Nurse Practitioner), or a resident or medical student.
- To devote 99% of my practice to the non-operative and surgical care of disorders of the hand, wrist, and elbow in adults and children of all ages.
- To guarantee that your surgery will be performed 100% by me from start to finish.
- To see you for a new emergency issue within 24 hours of contact with my office.
- To answer every emergency page after hours (unless I am in a remote area without cell coverage for an extended period of time).
- To respect your time. I - along with my staff - know that your time is valuable, and we will do everything possible to make your visits as efficient and streamlined as possible.
- To refer you to the best specialists when your condition requires additional input.
- To try non-operative (conservative) management before deciding on surgery.
- To be at one location.
See Guidelines for How to Choose a Hand Surgeon
Looking for "The Best Handsurgeon in the World"
Read and listen to what patients have to say about Dr. Cohen